Creative solutions

for your property development

new house designs

Call now for a free consultation and quotation 01752 298 137

home about  services  planning applications  building regulations  pricing construction projects client comments contact
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share via e-mail

A Structural Engineer

A Structural Engineer will calculate the correct beam, column and any other structural elements to ensure that they comply with European quality standards.

Taking into account such elements as loading due to the building itself and imposed loading such as wind and snow people and items.

Ensuring that any deflection or distortion is within acceptable limits.

This is required under the Building Act 1984.

Should the work be incorrectly carried out and a structural failure occurs this may affect any house insurance claim.

It is advisable to use a qualified Structural Engineer with Professional Indemnity Insurance.